1. Except where stated, Standard Delivery is next day or as requested at the time of your order. A local delivery is anywhere in the county of Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire or Buckinghamshire and charged at £4.95. Certain locations will be charged at a slightly higher or lower amount than stated depending upon distance from the store.
2. Selected products are not available for delivery to certain areas - where possible we will advise you of these restrictions before you place your order.
3. Delivery Services - Should you require your delivery to be made same day or within a specific time period please call 01442 800812 to place your order to confirm the details.
4. We may process orders received on Sundays or Public Holidays the next working day.
5. Delivery is not available on Sundays or public holidays, orders will be delivered on the next working day.
6. To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate postcode of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
7. In the case of delivery to certain locations, where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, Funeral Directors, wedding venues and other business locations, the signature or verbal acception of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation/individual shall be accepted as proof and acceptance of delivery to your chosen recipient or location.
8. Please note that the Maples Flowers is only responsible for delivering to the address you quote (or to a neighbour if no one is at home) we regret that where the goods have been correctly delivered we cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient has moved, or lives elsewhere, and the actual receiver refuses or fails to return item(s).
9. Where the delivery driver is unable to find someone to accept delivery they will deliver to a neighbour, leave in a secure location or leave a card at the address for the recipient to make contact.
10. In the instance of there being difficulties in delivering your order to the intended recipient we reserve the right to contact the recipient using the contact details you provide at the time of placing your order.
11. Before placing your order, please review delivery information & prices.
12. When promotions are run that include "Free Local Delivery", the local area is considered by Maples Flowers as anywhere within a 20 mile radius of our postcode HP3 9SB. A delivery charge will be applied if the delivery address falls outside of this area.
13. Our bouquet delivery service is only available for destinations within Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire of the UK, for deliveries to other areas of the UK please call the shop on 01442 800812 where we will be able to take your order and use our relay service to complete the order.
14. Maples Flowers accepts no responsibility for the delivery of flowers carried out by our relay services and will refer you to their terms and conditions for more information.